Sunday, May 10, 2009

big news!

after a rather significant week and a trip to abilene and back this weekend, i'm zapped....so i don't have much descriptive capacity this evenin. nonetheless, we have some news....

josh passed the tclos exam! woo-hoo!!!

he was also given his first duty assignment -- baylor county. it's just sw of wichita falls....the town we'll live in is seymore....and it just so happens this was our number one choice on the 'wish list.' i think we're pretty fortunate...

more to say, but i'm out of words tonite.

4 comments:

Noelle Kelley said...

I am so excited for you guys! Tell Josh congrats on the test. I want to hear more when you get the chance. I will try calling tonight before or after my Bible study at 6. Love you guys!

domineivimus said...

Congrats. We will definately come and visit next time we are home.

Kyle and Shasta

amy wright said...

Yay! I knew that he would be just fine. I'm excited for you guys.

Tai Ann McClendon said...

Yeah!! Close to us!! So glad you got what you wanted.